Friday, November 18, 2016

Pat's Mega Fun Book Tour

Good morning and happy Friday!  Welcome to PAT'S MEGA FUN BOOK TOUR!  I'm here today to tell you about Pat's new book Pat Sloan's Teach Me to Machine Quilt
Teach-Me-to-Machine-Quilt-2
 
First of all the photos today are courtesy of Martingale and they're fantastic.  That's something I like about Martingale books, lovely staged pictures as well as a great flat shot.  I may be old fashioned but I like seeing a photo of the whole quilt. 


01-96 Finals B1395.indd

While this is a technique book, which covers topics like  threads and tension, walking foot and free motion quilting, and of course my beloved spray basting shown here, there are also lots of great projects to utilize your skills. 

01-96 Finals B1395.indd

One bonus with  this book   are the  online instructional videos that add onto the information found in the book.  I love the additional content. 
 
01-96 Finals B1395.indd

As far as the projects go there are both  applique and pieced projects, and projects for every level. 
01-96 Finals B1395.indd

01-96 Finals B1395.indd
 
 
 
Now Visit Pat's Giveaway Page to enter to win one of the 5 copies of her 'Pat Sloan's Teach Me to Machine Quilt Book'!   

blog.patsloan.com/pats-mega-fun-book-tour/ 

Physical Copies for US residents, digital copies for all other winners. Be sure to enter by Midnight Dec 1 and then visit the others on her Mega Fun Tour to learn more about Pat's book, some have interviewed Pat, a few might have a giveaway, or have made a project... it's all listed on Pat's page!

Today's stops on the Mega Fun Book Tour are:

Have fun following along, there are a lot of great people on the tour.  Thanks to Pat for inviting me and to Martingale for the digital copy of the book! HAPPY WEEKEND!

6 Comments:

Blogger PatSloan said...

Thank you Pam for being part of my tour!!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Found your blog via Pat's post. I must say, I have enjoyed the "book tour" today. I also have enjoyed hopping around your blog.
Mary - www.stitchinggrandma.wordpress.com

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog, I follow you and Pat and Bonnie too! You're always so fun and up beat. Also a little silly. I like it. Thanks for your book recommendation. I always pay attention to what you like.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Thanks for your book review, Pam. I really need this book and will buy one unless of course I win one. I could get a lot more quilts done if I was better at machine quilting.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Jan Ward said...

Thanks for your elaborate review of Pat Sloan's "Teach Me Machine Quilting". I'll follow on Instagram.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Thank you for the review Pam Kitty Morning!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older